Who will you be working for?
Our Client is part of a group of companies specialising in Civil, Construction and Engineering Projects. They deliver construction solutions for major infrastructure and urban development projects in Queensland and New South Wales ranging from $1 million through to $150 million.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration and a range of benefits including salary packaging and access to Fleet Discounts.
- Our client supports the continuous learning and professional development of their employees, in turn promoting career progression through the company.
- Be part of a strong organisational culture which encourages passion, innovation, collaboration, accountability, and empowerment.
What's the role?
Our client has a great career opportunity available for an experienced Civil Project Manager to join their team. As the experienced Project Manager to their Urban Development division. You could expect to manage projects across the Southern and western suburbs of Brisbane. You will be expected to but not limited to -
- Responsible and accountable for the effective programming and construction methodologies of all site works.
- Responsible for project compliance with all relevant legislation, regulations and standards.
- Responsible and accountable for the coordination of employees, subcontractors, procurement, plant and equipment required.
- Lead and support the project team through project activities and any changes to the project scope.
- Coaching, mentoring and training of relevant staff and identify and develop staff within the department.
- Responsible for monthly assessments and forecasts of project's financial performance.
What Do You Need to Have/Be To Be Successful?
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil).
- 5+ years' experience with proven management skills, practices and planning ability.
- Demonstrated experience managing a project and maintaining focus on priorities.
- Highly effective skills in negotiating, evaluating and administering contracts, specifications, Australian standards.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Knowledge of Engineering principles and experience in actual project delivery.
- Computer literacy, particularly experience working with Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 0431 389 907
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!