Two more cases have been added to South Australia's concerning coronavirus cluster, but officials say both people are already in hotel quarantine.
The cases were found in two people considered close contacts who recently returned to Australia and were thought to have contracted the virus overseas.
Their infections were revealed on Sunday and Tuesday.
But SA Health says further genetic testing has now revealed the pair became infected while in isolation in a hotel previously linked to Adelaide's Parafield cluster.
Their cases take the size of the cluster to 29 but leave the total number of coronavirus cases diagnosed in SA at 557.
"There is no additional risk to the public as the cases are linked to a medi-hotel staff member who has previously tested positive for COVID-19 and contact tracing has already been undertaken," SA Health said in a statement.
"As a precaution, we are undertaking additional testing at one of our medi-hotels for all staff and guests today."
Earlier on Tuesday, authorities expressed continued optimism that the Parafield cluster had been contained and that SA remained on track to next week ease the restrictions the outbreak sparked.
SA's transition committee will meet on Friday in what looms as a crucial gathering for local businesses and for families in the lead-up to Christmas.
If all goes well, SA will also lift its border restrictions with Victoria from December 1.
"We're not out of the woods yet but as I said yesterday, I'm confident that we have got rid of this again in our state," Chief Public Health Officer Nicola Spurrier told reporters.
"I haven't popped the cork on the champagne bottle yet, but the champagne is on ice.
"I'd like to see how we go this week."
Premier Steven Marshall said South Australia was continuing to "rise to the challenge" of the latest coronavirus scare.
"I believe that we are now in a very good position to stare down this second wave," he said.
The premier said the state government wanted to get people back to work and businesses "booming" ahead of the festive season.
Police Commissioner Grant Stevens said SA was on track to introduce QR codes and other electronic tracking measures next week which would aid in the relaxation of arrangements for hospitality and other venues.
He also described discussions within the transition committee as productive.
"We are having another meeting on Friday so we can progress those conversations and be ready from Tuesday," he said.
However, Mr Stevens said there had been no discussions at this stage about the resumption of international arrivals, either repatriated Australians or overseas students.
All international flights were put on hold, until at least the end of November, after the first cases in the Parafield cluster emerged.
Australian Associated Press